Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-20 Origin:Site
The butt welding machine can be combined with other automation equipment to realize the full automation of the flash butt welding machine. When the butt welding machine is in butt welding, because the end metal is burned when heating, the end face cleaning is not required, but the cleaning requirements for the contact surface of the fixture and the weldment are the same as the resistance butt welding, so the equipment will be affected by external factors Some minor faults, the following will give a brief introduction on how to use the butt welding machine correctly.
How to calculate the power of the butt welding machine?
What are the reasons why everyone chooses the butt welding machine?
What are the common faults and preventive methods of butt welding machines?
In fact, the real power of the butt welding machine is measured with a power meter. Generally, two power meters are connected to a three-phase power supply, and the power is measured compared to the two-meter method.
If it is estimated, it can be calculated like this:
When welding, the current is 400A, the general voltage is 36V, so the output power is 400*36=14.4KW
Due to the loss of the transformer, the power of the primary side of the transformer is approximately 14.4/0.8=18KW, where 0.8 is the efficiency,
Therefore, when using 400A current, the approximate power is 18KW.
1. The welding process of the butt welding machine is simple. Put the work piece and step on the foot switch, and the welding efficiency is high.
2. The joint is smooth after welding by the butt welding machine. The burr is small and the welding process is excellent.
3. The structure of the butt welding machine is exquisitely designed, and it is easy to adjust the welding of workpieces with different thicknesses: a dedicated butt welding machine control circuit ensures the welding quality.
4. The butt welding machine is mainly used for butt welding of small cross-section (less than 250mm2) metal profiles (such as iron wires, pipes, etc.).
5. The butt welding machines have two welding forms, such as equal pressure type and enlarged upsetting type. The former has a relatively simple pressure mechanism, while the latter is beneficial to improve the quality of the joint.
6. The primary circuit of welding is controlled by bidirectional thyristor to ensure the stable output of the circuit.
1. Misalignment: The cause may be misalignment or tilt during assembly of the butt welding machine, overheating of the butt welding machine, and excessive protruding length. The main preventive measures are to improve the rigidity of the equipment, reduce the extension length and appropriately limit the upsetting allowance. The allowable error of misalignment is generally less than 0.1mm or 0.5mm thickness.
2. Cracks: The cause may be the high tendency of quenching during butt welding of high-carbon steel and low-carbon steel, which can be prevented by preheating, post-heating and timely annealing measures.
3. Incomplete penetration: The cause may be that the temperature at the interface before upsetting is too low, the upsetting allowance is too small, the upsetting pressure and upsetting speed are low, and there are too many metal inclusions. Yes, use proper butt welding process parameters.
4. White spots: A defect unique to butt welding machine has radial gray white shifts on the fracture. This defect is extremely thin and not easy to find in metallographic grinding discs. It can be found in electron microscopy analysis. White spots are more sensitive to cold bending, but The impact on the tensile strength is very small and can be eliminated by rapid and adequate upsetting measures.
Great products begin with the best engineering staff, and WELPING is ready to assist you with your technical requirements for butt welding machine.